1. Locate the ILT Event you wish to work with from the Manage Events & Sessions Screen
2. Once found, click on the View Sessions Icon
3. All the sessions are then presented for the ILT Event
4.Locate the desired ILT Session, once found, click on the View Roster icon.
5. The Roster interface is presented
6. Users (if any) on the roster are presented at the bottom of the screen
7. To add users, click on the Add Users link in the Users section
8. The Select User screen appears, where you may enter criteria and search for the desired user(s)
9. Once the desired user is found, click the icon next to their name
a. This adds the user to the Selected User section of this screen
b. Continue the search and selection process for each user desired to add to the roster
10. Once all users have been selected, click the DONE button at the bottom of the screen
11. Verify the desired users are now listed on the roster and their status will be Pending
12. To remove any unwanted users, click the trashcan icon next to their name
13. Once verified, click the Add Pending Users to Roster button, registering them
NOTE: button is only available if there are users who have been selected to be added to the session, but have not yet been enrolled in the session.