Please Note: In preparation of this section, first you will need to scan your completed paper roster and evaluations as two separate files.
- Repeat the steps to locate the ILT Event and Session desired and click the View Roster icon
- Click on the Choose File button to add your saved roster and evaluations and then click the Upload button. Click the trash can icon to remove.
- On the Session Roster interface, select the Attendance and Scoring tab
- The Attendance and Scoring table displays attendance related information for each user that is registered for the session.
- Attendance – check this box to indicate the user’s attendance; users not in attendance receive a ‘no show’ status
- Score – enter the user’s score if applicable
- Pass – ensure checked if the user’s score was passing (uncheck if not). If there is no applicable score, the box should be checked. If unchecked, the user will get an incomplete status for the session.
- SessionCompletion – by default this is session end date, however it may be modified by clicking the calendar icon
- Click the SAVE button
- At this point the information has been saved but the roster has not been submitted for completion. The user will still appear on the roster as Registered
- To submit attendance information for the roster and update the user’s status to “completed”, click the Submit Roster for Completed Users button
ATTN: Submit Roster for Completed Users once clicked, Attendance, Scoring and Pass status will NOT be editable when the roster is submitted and a user has a status of “Completed”. ONLY users on the roster show status is not “completed” may be updated.