- Logon to BGCA.net and access SLU
- Select ILT and Select Manage Events & Sessions
- Enter criteria (optional) and click SEARCH to locate the ILT Event (i.e. training) for which you need to create a session
- Once the ILT Event desired is found, click the View Sessions icon [ ] Note: You can only view sessions created by yourself or others from your organization.
- Click ‘Create New <Event name> Session to begin scheduling a new session
- The Schedule Wizard appears. Choose ‘Once’ if you are scheduling a single session. If you are setting up multiple sessions that are scheduled according to a repeatable pattern (such as every Monday, or the first Wednesday of every month) choose the option that aligns to that pattern. Specify the Start Date for the session. If scheduling a series of sessions, enter the start date of the first session in your series.
- In this example, we are creating a single session that starts on October 2, 2019. Click Next
The Parts Schedule step opens. The Part Name will default to ‘1.’ If you add additional parts (e.g. a morning part and an afternoon part) the additional parts will default to sequential numbers.
You may override the part names to be more descriptive (e.g., Morning/Afternoon or Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc.). You may also insert an optional part description.