- Set the Start Date / Time and End Date / Time.
- Check the ‘Display Times in Time Zone of User box to avoid confusion from those traveling from a different time zone
- For all day parts, you may want to add one or more breaks to reflect non-training time such as lunch. This allows the system to omit lunch and/or break times so that calculated training hours reflect only actual training time. This is an optional but recommended step.
- Click Save Part at the bottom of the wizard
- Confirm the session part has the correct information (start / end | location | instructor) and click NEXT >>.Click the Edit icon if changes are needed.
Set Session Dates and Times Print
Modified on: Wed, 9 Dec, 2020 at 11:31 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.