- Enter the Details for the Session | NOTE: Session ID is optional, but can be useful as the text you enter in this field is visible to end users and can help you find sessions more easily if you use a consistent naming convention when creating your sessions.
- The session Locator Number is a unique, sequential number automatically assigned by the system to every session that is created. This number can be used for quick access to the session details on the ILT / Manage Events & Sessions page.
- Training Contact defaults to the person creating the session, but this can be overridden if necessary. Training contact appears to students for communication purposes.
- Enter or Update the Registration information.
- Attendance: This should always be greater than zero
- Registration Deadline: Indicate how many days/hours/minutes prior or after the session start date that people can register for the session. This field is optional and only to be used for registration purposes.
- Minimum Registration: This is a soft minimum which creates a threshold for you for deciding whether to proceed or cancel a session that has low registration. The system will NOT automatically cancel the session. This field is optional and only to be used for registration purposes.
- Maximum Registration: Once the maximum registrations are reached, anyone else requesting the session will be placed on a waitlist (managed by the system) unless you add additional seats via editing the session or via the Roster Add Users function. This field is optional and only to be used for registration purposes.
- Update waitlist information if applicable for registration purposes. It is recommended that you choose the best practice settings shown in the below screen shot. When set this way, the first person on the waitlist is automatically registered for the session if a seat opens. This avoids delays and unfilled seats that can occur if someone granted a seat fails to act. If they can no longer attend, they can withdraw from the session and the seat will then be granted to the next person on the waitlist.
- Do not add any prerequisites, pre-work or post-work to the session. If any apply, they will already be aligned by a BGCA System Administrator.
- Click the Next >>button at the bottom of screen when you have entered and verified the information.
Update Session Details Print
Modified on: Wed, 9 Dec, 2020 at 11:35 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback