1. Locate the ILT Event you wish to work with from the Manage Events & Sessions Screen
2. Once found, click on the View Sessions Icon
3. All the sessions are then presented for the ILT Event
4. Locate the desired ILT Session, once found, click on the View Roster icon.
5. The Roster interface is presented
6. Users (if any) on the roster are presented at the bottom of the screen
7. To add users, click on the Add Users link in the Users section
8. The Select User screen appears, where you may enter criteria and search for the desired user(s).
Please note that only users with an active bgca.net/SLU account will appear and can be added to the roster.
9. Once the desired user is found, click the icon next to their name
a. This adds the user to the Selected User section of this screen
b. Continue the search and selection process for each user desired to add to the roster
10. Once all users have been selected, click the DONE button at the bottom of the screen
11. Verify the desired users are now listed on the roster and their status will be Pending
12. To remove any unwanted users, click the trashcan icon next to their name
13. Once verified, click the Add Pending Users to Roster button to complete the registration.
Please note that if the session has a price greater than zero, the user will not be added to the session roster until they complete the payment process, via the shopping cart. This is true whether the user will pay via coupon, credit card or training units. The training will immediately appear on their transcript, but in a status of ‘approved’ rather than ‘registered.’ Once payment is made, their status will change to registered and they will appear on the class roster.