- Key code Training Units come with a unique key code number that must be entered by the person purchasing training during the checkout process in order to pay with training units.
- The purchased training units should be thought of as a bank of training units that are used on a first come first served basis; any eligible person (from your own division) who knows the key code number may use those training units to pay for their training, and when the bank is depleted, the key codecan no longer be used.
- It is up to the key code owner to share the key code number with the appropriate people.
- If you run out of training units, you must make another purchase of them via My Account. The newly purchased batch will have a different key code number.
- You may purchase a large quantity of training units at one time and use them over an extendedperiod, or you can buy a bank of training units each time a chargeable session is scheduled.
- BGCA will reconcile funds received from your facility via Training Units or credit card receipts for chargeable sessions to ensure adequate funds have been received to pay instructor fees for sessions you scheduled. If there is a deficit, your facility must remit the difference to BGCA. If there is a surplus, those additional training units may be applied against a future chargeable session you schedule.
More About Key code Training Units Print
Modified on: Wed, 9 Dec, 2020 at 12:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback