Note: Due to recent technical issues recently identified, Cornerstone onDemand recommends that learners install the latest google chrome update as this includes coding to correct previously identified bugs. Please following the instructions noted below to verify current version and install most recent version if needed.
To manually update to the latest version click the Options > Help > About Google Chrome.
1) Go to the address bar at the top of the page, and click on the lock icon on the left side.
2) In the pop-up box that appears, click on 'Site Settings' with the gear icon.
3) Inthisnewtab,findtheFlashentry,andclickonthedroparrowonthe right, and set it to 'Allow'
4) Also in this tab, find the Pop-Ups and Redirects entry, and click on the drop arrow on the right, and set it to 'Allow'
5) Close this tab, and go back to your Transcript. You'll see a bar near the top of the screen with a 'Reload' button, which you should click.
6) Click on the 'Launch' button next to a training you want to take.
7) When the training loads, look in the address bar at the top, towards the right side this time, where a 'plug-in blocked' text should display next to
an icon that looks like a puzzle piece with a red X in the bottom right.
Click on this.
8) In the pop-up that appears, click on the text that says 'Run Flash this
NOTE: This may reset the next time once you close the browser. Please keep these instructions as you may need to do this again if it does not load the videos the next time you visit the site.
What do I do if my course will not launch? Print
Modified on: Fri, 11 Dec, 2020 at 11:57 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback