1. Locate and click the Register for training button at the top of the Training page.
2. First time users will be required to complete the bgca.net member profile information to enroll into the new Spillett Leadership University (SLU) as follows, returning users skip to step 3:
a. Review / update your bgca.net member profile captured on the left
NOTE: Please verify your affiliation and position and update if necessary. This information automatically populates the Professional Category noted on the right and the school you are aligned to in the university. Depending on the Professional Category associated, you may be asked to respond to a follow up question.
b. Complete the fields to the right and click the Submit button.
c. Verify the accuracy of the information entered and click Confirm.
3. You will be logged into Spillett Leadership University and taken to the appropriate welcome page for your professional category.
4. In the Search box (top, right), type the curriculum name “The Leadership Challenge Virtual Training” and your selection will appear. Please note that if your selection does not immediately appear, click on the Search icon right of the field.
5. Click the ‘Open Curriculum’ link.
6. Click ‘View Details’ to register for the The Leadership Challenge Session.
7. Activate the training to search for your desired session by clicking ‘Select Session.’
8. Locate session and click on the option to ‘Add to Cart.’
9. Select option for ‘Myself’ and click the ‘Submit’ button.
10. Confirm order and select ‘Proceed to Checkout.’
11. Choose the PayPal payment option and click ‘Next.’
12. On the PayPal login page, choose the option to ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card.’
13. Once complete, open the curriculum to respond to the “Additional Registration Questions” by clicking the ‘View Detail’ link.
Note: Due to recent technical issues recently identified, Cornerstone onDemand recommends that learners install the latest google chrome update as this includes coding to correct previously identified bugs. Please following the instructions noted below to verify current version and install most recent version if needed.
To manually update to the latest version click the Options > Help > About Google Chrome.
If you have any problems launching the courses, please do the following:
1. Go to the address bar at the top of the page, and click on the lock icon on the left side.
2. In the pop-up box that appears, click on 'Site Settings' with the gear icon.
3. In this new tab, find the Flash entry, and click on the drop arrow on the right, and set it to 'Allow'
4. Also in this tab, find the Pop-Ups and Redirects entry, and click on the drop arrow on the right, and set it to 'Allow'
5. Close this tab, and go back to your Transcript. You'll see a bar near the top of the screen with a 'Reload' button, which you should click.
6. Click on the 'Launch' button next to a training you want to take.
7. When the training loads, look in the address bar at the top, towards the right side this time, where a 'plug-in blocked' text should display next to an icon that looks like a puzzle piece with a red X in the bottom right. Click on this.
8. In the pop-up that appears, click on the text that says 'Run Flash this time'.
9. The training will refresh, and the videos will load.
NOTE: This may reset the next time you close the browser. Please keep these instructions as you may need to do this again if it does not load the videos the next time you visit the site.