1. Repeat the steps to locate the ILT Event and Session desired and click the View Roster icon
2. On the Session Roster interface, select the Attendance and Scoring tab
3. The Attendance and Scoring table displays attendance-related information for each user that is registered for the session.
4. Attendance – check this box to indicate the user’s attendance
5. Score – enter the user’s score if applicable
6. Pass – ensure checked if the user’s score was passing (uncheck if not)
7. PLEASE NOTE: If the user had a passing score OR passed by attendance and no score is needed, ensure that the ‘pass’ option is checked for all attendees. If they did not pass OR did not attend, uncheck the ‘pass’ box.
8. Session Completion – by default this is session end date, however it may be modified by clicking the calendar icon
9. Click the SAVE button
10. At this point the information has been saved but the roster has not been submitted for completion. The user will still appear on the roster as Registered
11. To submit attendance information for the roster and update the user’s status to “completed”, click the Submit Roster for Completed Users button
ATTN: Submit Roster for Completed Users – Once a user has been marked complete on the roster, Attendance, Scoring and Pass status is NOT be editable for that user. ONLY users on the roster who are not yet “completed” may be updated.