Adding Users to the Roster
1. Locate the ILT Event you wish to work with from the Manage Events & Sessions Screen
2. Enter criteria (optional) and click SEARCH to locate the ILT Event (i.e. training) you need to create a session OR just click on the SEARCH button to view all Learning Coach events.
3. Once the ILT Event desired is found, click the View Sessions icon
4. All the sessions are then presented for the ILT Event
5. Locate the desired ILT Session, once found, click on the View Roster icon.
6. The Roster interface is presented
7. Users (if any) on the roster are presented at the bottom of the screen.
8. To add users, click on the Add Users link in the Users section
9. The Select User screen appears, where you may enter criteria and search for the desired user(s). Please note that only active Spillett Leadership University (SLU) users will appear.
10. Once the desired user is found, click the icon left of the user’s name
a. This adds the user to the Selected User section of this screen
b. Continue the search and selection process for each user desired to add to the roster
11. Once all users have been selected, click the DONE button at the bottom of the screen
12. Verify the desired users are now listed on the roster and their status will be Pending
13. To remove any user, click the trashcan icon left of the user’s name
14. Once verified, click the Add Pending Users to Roster button to register and add users to roster
NOTE: This button is only available if there are users who have been selected to be added to the session, but have not yet been enrolled in the session.
15. You must reconcile the roster in order for the session to appear on user’s transcript. Instructions on how to reconcile the roster are listed below.
Managing Users on the Roster
Here instructors may perform actions on the roster, including printing the sign-in sheet, emailing registered users, adding users, and withdrawing users or moving users to another session.
Instructors may use the following options to manage users on the roster.
Print Sign-In Sheet
Allows instructor to open and print the sign-in sheet for all users currently in a “registered” status.
Email Registered Users
Opens the WYSIWIG email editor and allows instructor to create and format the email which goes to all enrolled users on the roster.
Opens the Select User window, where users may be found and added to the session roster. Users already registered or pending registration cannot be selected.
Withdraw / Move Users
Opens the Batch Window or Move users window, where users may be withdrawn from the session. Once, withdrawn users will no longer appear on the active roster.
To view these users the “Show Withdrawn/Removed Users” checkbox must be checked.
Additionally, there are options for each user available
In the Post Comment popup enter the freeform text of the comment desired to add for the user. Any existing comments will appear below the comment entry box giving the name of the person who provided the comment and the date added. These may be removed as well by clicking the trashcan icon.
Simply displays the history log of updates to the user’s roster record for this session.
Removes the user from the roster.
Reconciling (attendance) Users on the Roster
1. Repeat the steps to locate the ILT Event and Session desired and click the View Roster icon
2. On the Session Roster interface, select the Attendance and Scoring tab
3. The Attendance and Scoring table displays attendance-related information for each user that is registered for the session.
4. Attendance – check this box to indicate the user’s attendance
5. Score – enter the user’s score if applicable
6. Pass – ensure checked if the user’s score was passing (uncheck if not)
7. Session Completion – by default this is session end date, however it may be modified by clicking the calendar icon
8. Click the SAVE button
9. At this point the information has been saved but the roster has not been submitted for completion. The user will still appear on the roster as Registered
10. To submit attendance information for the roster and update the user’s status to “completed”, click the Submit Roster button
ATTN: Once the Submit Roster button is selected, Attendance, Scoring and Pass status will NOT be editable for users with a status of “Completed”. ONLY users on the roster whose status is not “completed” may be updated.