Adding Users to the Roster
1. Locate the ILT Event you wish to work with from the Manage Events & Sessions Screen
2. Once found, click on the View Sessions Icon
3. All the sessions are then presented for the ILT Event
4. Locate the desired ILT Session, once found, click on the View Roster icon.
5. The Roster interface is presented
6. Use the Choose File to attach your paper roster (a sign-in sheet) and evaluation and click Upload.
7. Users (if any) on the roster are presented at the bottom of the screen
8. To add users, click on the Add Users link in the Users section
9. The Select User screen appears, where you may enter criteria and search for the desired user(s). Please note that only users with an active my.net/SLU account will appear and can be added to the roster.
10. Once the desired user is found, click the icon next to their name
- This adds the user to the Selected User section of this screen
- Continue the search and selection process for each user desired to add to the roster
11. Once all users have been selected, click the DONE button at the bottom of the screen
12. Verify the desired users are now listed on the roster and their status will be Pending
13. To remove any unwanted users, click the trashcan icon next to their name
14. Once verified, click the Add Pending Users to Roster button, registering them
NOTE: The button is only available if users have been selected to be added to the session but have not yet been enrolled in it.