- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu (the three dots in the upper right corner)
- Select Settings.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under Privacy and security, click the Site Settings button.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- To disable the pop-up blocker, uncheck the Blocked (recommended) box.
- To enable pop-ups on specific sites, check Blocked (recommended) and click Add next to Allow and enter the URL(s).
How do I disable pop-up blocker on Chrome for Windows Print
Modified on: Mon, 11 Jan, 2021 at 5:22 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.