- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu (the three dots in the upper right corner)
- Select Settings.
- Under Privacy and security, click the Content Settings button.
- Select Pop-ups and redirects.
- To disable the pop-up blocker, uncheck the Blocked (recommended) box.
- To enable pop-ups on specific sites, check Blocked (recommended) and click Add next to Allow and enter the URL(s).
How do I disable pop-up blocker on Chrome for Mac? Print
Modified on: Thu, 27 Apr, 2023 at 1:27 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback